Through behind the mask we learn a lot about the people behind the characters, but the characters themselves are quite intruiging themselves! Are you ready to see some sides from the people on the site you probably haven't seen before? Grab them walker cupcakes and let's goooo
Hello hello hello !!! I'm Arthur and welcome to the very first " The Talkin' Dead " blog article. We're going through of some survivor's past, dreams and thoughts on future! Today we have the stunning ( Driver Education trainer ) David Ackermann !!!
1. Welcome and glad you had time for us. First of all let's go a bit back. Before the breakdown. What were your dreams ? What did you want to do with your life ?
- This is a really hard question, you know. It is such a long time ago and I was so young, about 11 years old only. So my dreams were pretty irrational. I wanted to own a house with my best friend, like one of those huge ones where everyone could have visited all the time. I used to be a really social person, nowadays not so much anymore, but who can be mad at that considering there are people wanting your head almost 24/7. Other than that, I wanted to become a vet or even a lawyer, not that my grades were even slightly good enough for that, but a boy can dream, can't he? ;) I also had a lot of fun working on mechanic things with my dad, but I don't think I saw it as future job or dream.
2. Well, now we don't have to worry about grades, right ? *laughs and coughs*.
How do you feel that now you can't be what you hoped to become ?
- I don't know to be honest. I always wanted to find my place in life and my purpose and thought that with being a vet or lawyer I could help animals or people. But now everything changed, also my opportunities, and I must say that I feel like I am belonging now. I have my place in this community and I have found love in a time of hopelessness. So I think I have discovered my purpose and my own way of helping people. Even if it is just teaching them a way to be free. Because lets be real, there is barely anything that makes you feel more free than the possibility to just speed over the countryside. I mean, always be save, kids!
3. What was your reaction when the apocalypse fell on earth ? Did you know how to act ?
- It happened when I was in school and all I could do was run. My parents were messaging me on the phone, telling me to hold on just a little longer and that they were on the way. It was a horrible day, I was so scared and did not understand a single thing that happened. I was worried for my friends just as much as for my family. I saw people die in front of me, not knowing why. I rather not recall it in detail...
4. What do you miss most ?
- I do miss being independent. I miss being able to live in an open world, to be able to go anywhere without having to fear for your life or being on a watch. Even casually going to a grocery store in the morning before you go to school or nowadays it would be work for me. And I do miss my parents. I know they are still out there anywhere, you know, sometimes you just feel these things. I also hope my friends are okay and made it.
5. Do you think there's still hope ? How you imagine the future ?
- There is always hope, at least for me. In my ideal future everything would be normal again. But that I gave up wishing upon a long time ago. Even if the virus was stopped from spreading and maybe healed, nothing could go back to normal. Not for me and not for those who witnessed all these horrible things. However, I do hope to find my parents again and have them back in my life. They were always there for me and many decisions I make nowadays are still influenced by them. I know they would be proud of me and I would love nothing more than to be able to introduce them to the man I love. They would get along well!
Thank you very much for your time. We were glad to have so much information about youf and I really enjoyed having an interview with you. I hope our readers will feel the same !!!
You need to log in to comment.
David Ackermann Oh! I forgot I gave that interview omg xD Thank you so much again and I love the format!! :D *huggles Arthur*
When a pathogen causes humans to change into strange and terrifying “Walking Dead”, the only good option is to band together to survive. The World of Walkers Universe will allow you to experience the entire world of The Walking Dead comics and TV show, while taking survival classes, role-playing in forums, fighting walkers and joining events!